No matter your intense attempts, at times it appears impossible to shed off that unsightly body fat on your hips, chest, belly and love handles. How lovely it would be to effectively burn stubborn body fat yet still get to enjoy your delicious foods daily as well as that big daily dinner every night. Perhaps you desire to eliminate constipation, gas, bloating, and several other health issues related to the digestive system. How can you achieve all that without having to become a slave to weight calculations and weighing scales?
The Renegade Diet was specifically designed to help you meet these kinds of health challenges. Renegade Diet has been written by Jason Ferruggia, a well known trainer and also the Muscle Gaining Secrets author. He has authored 4 highly regarded as well as controversial training books sold in over 134 countries worldwide.
Renegade Diet Review
It’s not that easy to get a book on muscle building diet that’s effective, yet simple for both long and short term health. The renegade diet reveals lots of persistent misconceptions concerning dieting like the “6 meals daily” and “breakfast being the most vital meal of the day” notions. The fundamentals of this diet are rather simple. It’s really a blend of several of the more unconventional dieting methods that are floating around like Carb Backloading, The Warrior Diet, Leangains, plus others. It is made up of an eight-hour feeding window that is followed by a fasting window lasting 16-hours during which you consume no calories.
However, what is unique regarding the approach taken by about Jason is that he has split into two, the 8-hour feeding window: the first 4 hours under eating phase and the second 4 hours overeating phase. In the initial undereating phase, you only eat lightly, sticking primarily with fat and protein, and limiting your carbs to fruit only.
The overeating phase will ideally commence post-workout. It is at this phase when most of your calories will be consumed. This overeating phase is quite similar to the methodology used in Carb Backloading in that you will be pounding the protein and carbs.
However, renegade diet review indicates that Jason is not recommending “junk” carbs, but rather he is proposing more along the likes of white rice and sweet potatoes as your primary carb sources. He does however support remaining rather flexible in your choices of food to grant you some leeway which is welcome.
Who is the Program Designed For?
• Those interested in performance training of the highest level and extreme physique transformation.
• Those who want to enjoy their favorite food without having to worry about gaining weight.
• People desiring long term health benefits via a lifestyle changing simple eating plan.
• People desiring lean muscle gains as well as less added body-fat.
• Those who need more day time energy and an improved mental clarity and focus.
What are the Benefits?
The book is available as renegade diet pdf and is essentially a 168-page eBook providing you with a variety of information. There’s a whole range of benefits that comes with adopting the Renegade Diet plan which includes:
• Intermittent fasting regime that is both flexible and effective.
• Simple way of eating, working with your natural body chemistry that goes back to prehistoric times.
• Eating plan to help to you shed fat effortlessly and rapidly, slow down the process of aging, optimize natural production of hormone, boost your immunity and digestive system, making you feel and look better than ever.
• Fixing your broken metabolism.
• Muscle gain training and modification options
• Complete breakdown of foods to eat, when & how to eat for gain muscle and fat lose at the same time.
• Healthy and good supplements to take and which to avoid.
• A comprehensive 12-step quick start guide, shopping list, Q&A section, and lots of general invaluable tips.
The truth is that the day’s biggest meal will always be taken at night, whether you have lifted weights or not. This comes with a variety of benefits that include improved sleep quality as a result of serotonin release coming from a big meal packed with carbs. Several studies have indicated that those who eat most of their carbs/calories at night generally lose more fat or they may maintain leaner body mass compared to those who acted in the opposite way. This is where Renegade Diet steps in.
Renegade Diet claims to contain the best study results coming from over 2 decades of great experimentation. This means Jason has tried out almost every training system and type of diet available, and it would be fair to state that he knows what makes total rubbish and what is effective.
If you feel you are ready to burn away that body fat, build muscle that is leaner and feel some 10 years younger, then you are certainly ready for the Renegade Diet that is also available as renegade diet PDF. There is no way you could go wrong with this product from Jason as it doesn’t beat around the bush and goes straight to the actual facts.